1.) Guest will be required to present a valid I.D (Government-issued I.D. preferably) which will be photo copied by the Front Office Associate. After which, the I.D. shall be returned to the guest.
2.) Guest will fill up registration form wherein pertinent details such as contact number, address, date of birth and signature will be needed.
3.) Guest will be informed about important house rules while staying in the hotel. The following are the hotel house rules:
· A safety deposit box free of charge is provided in the room.
· The hotel shall not be responsible for any loss valuables left by the guest in the room.
· All rooms are non-smoking. A penalty of P2, 500.00 shall be imposed for smoking inside the rooms.
· Keycards should be surrendered to the Front Office upon check-out. Lost keycard will be charged accordingly.
· The hotel is not responsible for any untoward incident occurring within the hotel as a result of guest’s negligence.
· Pets and durian (fruit) is not allowed within the premises.
· Breakfast is served from 6:30am to 10:00am at the Café Elements.
4.) Once everything is understood, Front Office Associate will issue guest keycard for the room, breakfast stubs equivalent to the length of stay and password for the Wi-Fi (internet connection).
**The hotel’s official check-out time is 12:00nn. Request for late check-out should be made through the hotel’s reception and is subject to room availability and surcharge.
1.) Before proceeding at the Front Desk to declare check-out, guest needs to bring all his/her belongings and vacate the room completely.
2.) Once in the front desk, surrender the key/s to the Front Office Associate (FOA). The FOA will then tell the guest to sit while waiting for the Housekeeping staff to check the room for any consumption from the mini-bar or any lost items. The clearing may last 5 minutes to 10 minutes or more depending on the bulkiness of guests checking out or the time Housekeeping will check all amenities in the room.
3.) Once cleared, Front Office Associate will let guest sign Folio for acknowledgement and refund any deposits made in case. At times, Housekeeping staff may not find some items right away and these can be declared missing. A second clearing may be done to double check on the items. Items proven to have been taken / damaged will be charged accordingly. For items accidentally taken from the room, guest may just leave the item/s at the Front Desk.